Friday, March 18, 2011

The Beginning

I love books.  And I love ladies. And I love ladies who love books.  And books about ladies who love ladies.  Are you confused yet?  I've set a personal goal for myself to read every piece of lesbian literature that has been published.  I know this is a huge endeavor but it's one I'm willing to take on and I have been making quite a bit of progress in recent months.  But what brings me to the world of blogging is my incessant need to share every lesbian book I read, whether I love it, hate it or am unaffected.  I'm starting to get the feeling that my girlfriend, though remaining ever attentive, is starting to grow tired of listening to me ramble about my endless literary discoveries.  So I decided to try my hand at blogging.  Here I can spew out all of my feelings, opinions, inspirations and qualms and my lady can go about her business un-harassed.  And as an extra added bonus perhaps some unsuspecting lesbians will stumble upon this blog and benefit from my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment